Would I need to make changes to my current system to incorporate Fileflow?
FileFlow was designed as a stand-alone system. It will neither interfere with nor require any changes to your existing systems.
It provides the ability to download collected bundles to store them, completely independently of FileFlow, within your own file management system.
May I test the software to see if it will work for my business?
Our joint objective is to test FileFlow in your firm, initially as a pilot project to confirm its usability in your environment. Once this phase is over, we intend to roll it out to the rest of your firm’s potential users.
I need to protect my clients’ data. How will Fileflow keep my clients’ data secure?
- We fully understand that security is of paramount importance to you, including the protection of confidential information about clients and transactions.
- FileFlow is hosted by Amazon internationally, with staging and production systems run in separate virtual private servers (“VPSs”).
- The FileFlow site runs over https, which provides critical security and data integrity for both the site itself and your clients’ personal information.
- Your firm will have its own S3 bucket. A bucket is a logical unit of storage in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) object storage service, called an S3. Buckets are used to store objects, which consist of data and metadata that describes the data.
- Your firm will have its own encryption key, which is itself encrypted with a master key before data is stored in the database. Developers do not have access to this master key.
- Should a new administrator be added for your firm, the existing administrators will immediately be notified of the addition to ensure appropriate action in the event that the administrator was erroneously added.
- When a bundle .zip is downloaded, the download event is added to the audit record. This means that if you are concerned that any data may have been compromised, you will be able to follow the audit trail to determine who was responsible.
- We use ISO27001 best practises as our guidelines.
What are the costs involved?
- FileFlow usage is billed per user per month and per bundle collected, plus VAT.
- We will not charge you for electronic document storage up to 10Gb, but if you require more disc space you may be charged at a cost to be agreed in advance.
- For technical support, in addition to the free support during the implementation phase as outlined in this document, we charge an hourly rate. For consulting we also charge an hourly rate. These hourly rates are subject to annual adjustment. However, we will not bill you for technical support or consulting unless you have expressly agreed thereto in advance.
- You will be billed on or after the first day of each month for usage up to the last day of the previous month.
- Bills are payable within 15 days of invoicing. Refer to our pricing section for up to date pricing.
What are the system requirements?
You should always ensure that your users are running browsers which are up to date, since outdated browsers may negatively affect the use of FileFlow.
If you encounter any system problems, including potential bugs, or have any other concerns about the use of the system, these should be communicated to FileFlow within a reasonable time period, but no longer than 7 days after becoming aware of the issue.
How do I implement Fileflow in my business?
- FileFlow will assist your firm with the initial setup of FileFlow on your system. This should typically take less than 3 hours, but if it takes longer, we will bill you at our hourly rate.
- FileFlow will assist your firm and its employees with internal training regarding the use of FileFlow. This should typically take less than 3 hours, but if it takes longer, we will bill you at our hourly rate.
- FileFlow will assist your firm with system debugging, if necessary and as far as reasonably possible, in the event that FileFlow does not deliver the expected results due to system problems.
- Depending on the number of potential users in your firm, we will identify (with your input), a smaller group of users for the initial setup and testing phase before rolling out to all users.
- We suggest that your new clients, who have not used FileFlow before, should be advised that your firm will use FileFlow to collect documents from them. This should be done before the first bundle request is sent to a client and can be conveyed telephonically or by email.
Will Fileflow be able to support me once the implementation is over?
- FileFlow will provide ongoing technical support to you.
- If the origin of the problem relates to FileFlow, we will not charge you for such support. If the support is required due to a problem originating from your system or its users (such as a faulty browser or antivirus interference) we will bill you at our hourly rate.
- We use a deployment process called Continuous Integration, which leads to very quick turnaround times for deploying new functions and bug fixes.
- We also use short development cycles to ensure that our product evolves with changes in our clients’ requirements.
- Generally, we will patch systems and make changes outside normal office hours, but we may sometimes have to patch immediately if it is necessary to do so.
- If your firm’s particular requirements or circumstances dictate changes or developments to FileFlow, we will engage upon such a project only after agreeing the fee structure with you.
- We will continue to develop and expand the FileFlow system with new functionalities which are generally applicable to all clients, at no additional cost to you.
- To ensure long term support to you with regard to the use of FileFlow, we have engaged IO Digital (system development) and Overdrive (infrastructure).
What happens if I want to terminate the use of Fileflow?
You may terminate the use of FileFlow at any time, without any penalty. Simply send us an e-mail.